Coronavirus Awareness & Preparedness
Your health and safety are our top priority. As we continue to closely monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we’d like to make you aware of some of the measures we’re taking, and to provide some tips on what you can do to keep yourself and our Rise Above Fitness family healthy.
What we’re doing:
In this time of uncertainty, we want to assure you that Rise Above Fitness is continuing to follow our robust cleaning procedures that have been our standard for years and strive to adhere to the highest sanitation and cleanliness standards.
We are increasing facility cleaning protocols. Additional cleaning solutions in spray bottles and sanitizing wipes have been placed around the facility for everyone’s use. We are working to institute reduced and altered scheduling of group classes, etc. to reduce client overcrowding.
We are working to provide online training programs that clients may use at home.
How you can help:
- If you have been around any sick individuals or if you are feeling under the weather, please do not enter the facility and please stay home.
- We request you to please clean all personal gym equipment (i.e., weight belts, water bottles, gloves, etc.) as carefully as possible before arriving with sanitizing disinfecting solution.
- We request to please use the hand sanitizer available at the front desk upon arrival and prior to entering the gym.
- We request that you please wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds throughout the duration of your workout.
- Please use the available cleaning solutions in spray bottles and sanitizing wipes after using and/or touching any part of fitness equipment.
- Please respect the “social distancing” recommendations and maintain a distance of 6 feet from others and refrain from touching hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
If you have additional concerns or experience signs of illness, please contact your doctor. It’s important for all of us to remain vigilant about our own health and to be considerate of those concerned by the coronavirus outbreak, cold, flu, and other illnesses. Please see the CDC.gov website for more information.
Our thoughts go out to everyone impacted by the spread of COVID-19. Please stay safe and practice excellent hygiene as we all navigate this difficult time together.
Thank you for your trust and continued support of our small business to keep Rise Above Fitness moving forward.